knitmeter

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN :o)

i have been tagged by Cathy
This is a very easy one for those of you I tag.
The Rules
1.Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages.
2.Open the book to page 123 and find the 5th sentence.
3.Post the next 3 sentences.
4.Tag 5 people

Do you know how difficult it was to find a book in my house with only 123 pages... The book I found was;

Living Without Electricity (you may find this interesting, or you may not)

Amman stressed greater simplicity of life and stricter church dicipline than other Mennonites in these regions, and he wished to adopt the Dutch Mennonite practices of feet washing and shunning escommunicated members. Amman's followers became known as Amish.
Following an earlier migration of Mennonites, the Amish sought homes in North America early in the 1700s.

I love to read about the amish, but really wish I had, had a knitting story to share.

I Tagged;
*JoAnn
*Dorothy
*Jo
*Knittinglemonade
*Proptarts

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I feel like finding a 123 page book is going to require hunting around!