knitmeter

Friday, April 18, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by: Dorothy


1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

Stuff about me:

1) Prior to working with children with Autism I was a WalMart Associate. I managed 2 departments.

2) Not really sure what I should put here, but........... I love to meet new people..

3) I love to get up early ion the morning.

4)Love to Knit, normally with no one around.

5)Enjoy meeting other knitters and learning from them.

6)I need to have my coffee, you certainly would not want to be around me if I had none, just ask dh! LOL.

7)Like to have all different animals as pets.

I tagged knitme , Cathy, AJ



1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Yeah, no one wants to talk to me before I've had a diet coke in the morning. I'm not pleasant.