1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why? I haven't used all that many different yarns for felting, I do like Noro
2. Name one person in the swap who is not from the U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog. Kayl is from Estonia... http://kayl-tegutseb-ka.blogspot.com/
3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog. Laurie has a dog and the dog's name is "Bailey". Sure is a sweet dog, I'm a pet lover myself.... http://lauriesbag.blogspot.com
4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog.
Sarah has children and more than 1 , I believe 4 cute kids.. http://lovestoknit.blogspot.com/
5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why! (Yea, I know part of September and November are technically fall, but for this question, only October and November matter!) I like October for 2 reasons, lol. A) My birthday is in October B) that is when the Apple Butter Festival is.