knitmeter

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Totally Amazed!

It totally amazes me how time can slip away...I often think about blogging, but there is just so much I want to do, and limited time.

This little man is number one in my life! Makes my heart sing every time I get to see him! We enjoyed some breakfast together on the morning we left to come home.. "Little man" I love you so much!

Next onto a project I finished...




Knitting is #1 on my list these days... It really helps when I get a little time off and can focus on what I really enjoy! This is the Mystery Shawl I knit this month. It was a fabulous knit... I dyed the shawl and had a bit of a problem with the dye. So I am thinking of overdying it...I definitely have plans on knitting another of these... Next time a bit larger...


I hope to be blogging again in the not so distant future... Stay tuned for another project...

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

The shawl is gorgeous, and your grandson is adorable!!!