knitmeter

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by my friend Nautical Knitter...
Here are 7 random/weird facts about me.. This may be a challenge...

1. I am a bit of a hermit, lol.. I woould rather be home, than out in public!
2. I love animals, all kinds... My dh says we have a bit of a zoo!
3. I love to cook, in a world full of convenience foods...
4. I'm going to be a grandma early next year!
5. I dread the thought of winter and all that white stuff!
6. I wish I had more time to knit, work gets in the way..
7. I am a coffeeholic! Love it all, black, flavored, with cream/sugar.

Now to tag some friends...
mommy-knitter.blogspot.com
tryintaknit.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Cooking is SO MUCH FUN! I'm not a huge fan of convenience foods either (except for Tony's Pizzas. YUM!)