knitmeter

Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING....

Wiahing everyone a "HAPPY THANKSGIVING". We will be having a small get together. Then look out knitting needles here I come!

DH and I went to Warm and Wild Yarns last night to see our friend Nancy! Oh her shop is absolutely to die for.... It is always a pleasure to see Nancy and to talk knitting and see what she has been up to... I hope that the next time I'm there I remember to take the camera, because her shop is so cute and she sure has a knack for displaying things!

Jerry (dh) is going to try his hand at making spinning wheels, which should be fun and he is very much into wood working and machining.. So maybe by 2008 he will have one in progress or perhaps done..

What I'm Thankful for............... My family
My knitting friends (you know who you are...)
My Small but ever growing yarn stash
EVERYTHING!

No comments: