knitmeter

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Have you ever felt like you were running in circles??? Well that is how I have felt for the last few days..... Friday early I had a dental appointment for some work, which ended up being more work than I really wanted, LOL... Dh and I shopped for about 8 hours, we pretty much got the shopping done, came home, did some baking, fell asleep.. Woke the next morning and started in with more baking, cleaning, cleaning and cleaning... Wrapped the gifts,and still have a few to go...The weather here today is warm, and all the snow is melted, but the winds are terrible.............So off to do more cleaning and more baking and preparing the meal for tomorrow when ds and his lovely bride arrive. I am so excited to see my kids, I miss them terribly! I hope they are just as excited to see dh and I as we are to see them!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: